[Mailman-Users] Uncaught bounce notifications stop working

Mubashir Cheema cheema at cheema.com
Thu Jan 11 14:45:01 CET 2007

I have a strange problem with a mailman installation on a new server that I have not experienced before.  Sometimes mailman will forward me bounced emails that it cannot process automatically.  Other times mailman's bounce processer seems to get stuck.  It accumulates these emails until I restart the server.  Then it sends me hundreds of these.  I have not been able to figure out why it gets stuck.  I have been unsuccessful in reproducing the problem.

My setup:
OS: Redhat Linux Fedora Core 5
Mailman version: 2.1.5

Has anybody else had similar trouble before?  Google cant find anything relevant.  Any ideas in troubleshooting this would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Mubashir Cheema
cheema at cheema.com