[Mailman-Users] Mailman archive interface....

Michael Peterson michael.peterson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 00:20:31 CET 2007

I've been working on building a search interface to mailman for a
client on mine. Since I didn't see one built into the archive system I
built one using the Swishe software. So far everything seems to be
working fine...with one exception. For private lists if someone run a
search and then links into the mailman web interface...you get
presented with the login box...which then redirects you to the top
level of the directory. Since I already know excatly which post I'm
looking for...and that what was supplied via the link...is there any
way to get mailman to direct me to the actual page after the login?

I think this is a similar issue to having bookmarks to private mailman articles.

--Michael