[Mailman-Users] list name in email

Zbigniew Szalbot zbyszek at szalbot.homedns.org
Tue Jan 9 20:28:51 CET 2007

Hello,

>>Thanks a lot. But this does not give me the full name of the list as on
>>the mailman homepage for the list (where I took the MM-List-Name variable
>>from) but again expands into ppl which is the real name of the list.
>

> Then I'm guessing what you want is the list description (self.description)
> rather than the list name (self.real_name).

Mark - thank you, thank you very much indeed! Can I have one more
question? If I ever want to upgrade mailman (currently I have the latest
stable version so no problem), can /usr/local/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py
be overwritten during upgrade or is it one of those files that don't get
updated?

Once again, many thanks for your help!

Warm regards,

--