[Mailman-Users] -request "who" message not returning list members

Todd Williams williamstdd at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 7 08:37:23 CET 2007

Never mind I finally found a reference in one of Mr Shapiro's posts...  The Hide Address check box.  I would have never figured that one out.  Sorry for the clutter.
  Todd

Todd Williams <williamstdd at yahoo.com> wrote:
    When I send a "who <password>" mail message to list-request at ... I only recieve back one or two member names and not the entire list.  I have six lists (all hosted by my ISP) five are "production" lists and one is test.  The test (only six people) gives me the entire list, but the "production" lists (~100 people each) do not.  Is there some setting I am missing?

  Todd