[Mailman-Users] Incorrect links after list creation

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Jan 3 05:33:47 CET 2007

Spyro Polymiadis wrote:

>Would I have to do the fix_url thing? As all other links to do with the
>lists work fine - its just these 2 links that are incorrect

Check for example the links on the upper portion of the list's 'admin'
interface pages. These are only some of the many links that should be
wrong if web_page_url is wrong.

>You are right though - that attribute was missing the trailing slash -
>but it doesnt seem to have affected anything else though...

If it truly doesn't affect other links, I don't understand why. There
are many links that are obtained via the list's GetScriptURL method
which is how the incorrect links you mentioned are obtained.