[Mailman-Users] Incorrect links after list creation

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Jan 3 05:15:52 CET 2007

Spyro Polymiadis wrote:

>Im using v2.1.9 on my debian system - and one thing that is bugging me
>now - only because I cant find the solution, is that after i create a
>new list, and it comes to the summary page saying "You can now: visit
>the info page, admin page, or create another list" the first 2 links are
>missing a / in the URL

The list's web_page_url attribute is missing a trailing slash because
DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN in mm_cfg.py is missing a trailing slash. It looks
like DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN is set to 'http://%s/cgi-bin/mailman' and it
should be 'http://%s/cgi-bin/mailman/'.

Fix DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN in mm_cfg.py and see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.069.htp>
for info on running fix_url to fix the existing lists.