[Mailman-Users] The incredible disapearing post?

Brian Atkins batkins at tlcdelivers.com
Tue Jan 2 21:55:43 CET 2007

I guess I forgot to add that info to my previous post. No, it's not
getting hung up in the admindb.

I was able to get one message from him to go through this afternoon by
unchecking 'log on to the server before sending' in Outlook.

Hmmm... I can't imagine why that would have prevented him from sending
through mailman. I decided to look there after I noticed that the
message he was sending had a message ID of "@AD-DOMAIN.DOMAIN.COM" and
the other user was "@mail.DOMAIN.COM".

Weird. Any idea why that would have caused an issue with Mailman?

Brian