[Mailman-Users] Mailman-Users Digest, Vol 34, Issue 70

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Jan 1 07:12:25 CET 2007

At 7:01 PM -0800 12/31/06, AMBROSE CHRISTOPHER wrote:

>  no offense but i thought you guys used just so you could have as a
>  teaching tool ,I never even considered possibility that was what
>  you actually preffered to use.

I'm confused.  What are you talking about?

>  some of the new stuff show you examples of 1ooo ways to do and
>  with the new discs and redundancy in them, you can look at
>  completely in every respect before even making a decision. But
>  you get 1 100th the problems. tough to teach from that. like
>  having a harley and buying a honda.you suddenly find yourself
>  riding rather then fixing.

I'm sorry, I'm not understanding anything that you're saying.  Are
you sure that this is the list where you intended to post this
material?

--
Brad Knowles, <brad at shub-internet.org>

Trend Micro has announced that they will cancel the stop.mail-abuse.org
mail forwarding service as of 15 November 2006.  If you have an old
e-mail account for me at this domain, please make sure you correct that
with the current address.