[Mailman-Users] Auto-reject non-member messages?

Mike Starr starrm at putzam.com
Fri Feb 23 18:17:05 CET 2007

I just took over administering a list and get a few spam messages to the
list from non-members. I looked at the available information and
couldn't figure out how to set the list admin controls to automatically
reject any message to the list from a non-member. We're a small group
with a tightly controlled membership so it won't be a problem to just
blanket reject messages from non-subscribers. Thanks for your help.

Mike

--
Mike Starr
Technical writer