[Mailman-Users] Your message was rejected?!?

Patrick Bogen pdbogen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 16:40:48 CET 2007

On 2/22/07, Baris Basar <baris at mobilnet.com.tr> wrote:
> I have posted an e-mail to a newly created list. And i want to look at list
> archieves. And i get this message. "No messages have been posted to this
> list yet, so the archives are currently empty." And i wanna ask , what is
> MTA?
The MTA is the piece of software responsible for actually delivering
mail (whether that's delivery to local accounts, forwarding it on to
mailman, or giving it to the MTA at another server). Postfix,
Sendmail, qmail, exim, etc.

Are you the person ('kalin mintchev') that posted the start of this thread?

--
- Patrick Bogen