[Mailman-Users] Moving mailman lists

Patrick Bogen pdbogen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 15:57:52 CET 2007

As far as I know, there's no 'one click' tool to move lists around,
nor is there anything that will rewrite archives to change the old
domain (that said, a simple sed script could do this, but possibly not
reliably).

See FAQ 3.4 <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.004.htp>

--
- Patrick Bogen