[Mailman-Users] Excluding one list from nightly htdig

Jason Ogresovich jogresovich at mfm.com
Tue Feb 20 15:16:58 CET 2007

All,

We have several lists that are indexed with the nightly htdig script.
There is one list I would like to exclude from htdig (it's too big, not
very important, and brings the server to a crawl when htdig runs on this
list). I examined the list configuration options using the config_list
script, and also took a look at the blow_away_htdig script. Basically, I
want htdig to run on all my lists except for this one specific list. The
nightly_htdig script allows me to name all the lists that it would run
on, but does not allow me to exclude just one. (naming them all would
get far too tedious, would have to be updated as new lists come and go,
etc) Is there a simple way to do this or an option for doing this that I
may not be seeing?

-Jason

--
Jason Ogresovich, Customer Support