[Mailman-Users] Mailman archive -small problem

Joe Comeau jcomeau at mrl.ubc.ca
Wed Feb 14 04:10:58 CET 2007

I have mailman 2.19 installed with postfix and apache2.

Almost everything is perfect except for the archives.
I have 3 test list, only one with a couple messages.
If you click on the link to go look at the archives for a list, instead of
getting the archive list, you get a files listing (ie no index file for apache) of the public folder
instead of the public/(list name).  If you type in the list name in the url it takes you to the archives and you can browse them.

This happens to any of the lists.  Any suggestions?  I think it might be in relation to the default-server.conf
but I believe that the alias for pipermail is correct.  I have the symbolic links for Apache otherwise I wouldn't be able to browse the archive folder.  Something else?

Maybe the info is wrong for the default-server.conf or maybe it's in the mm_conf.py
Any help would be great

Thanks, j

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
This electronic message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication by unauthorized individuals is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the original and all copies from your system.