[Mailman-Users] Challenge/Response

Karl Zander kwz-mm at commpartners.com
Sat Feb 10 21:32:21 CET 2007

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:18:26 -0800
  Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net> wrote:
> Karl Zander wrote:
>>
>> Fundamentally, its not a technology problem.
>

> Agreed, but as others have suggested, technology can
>help.

Yes.  I didn't mean to imply it could not.  We are using
technology to help us manage the situation and its being
effective.

But you have to be prepared to ride out the emotional part
of this.  And if you do clamp down the lists, the person
may go after "softer" parts of the organization if they
are inclined to make trouble.  We have seen our interloper
move on to a sister organization's lists.

--Karl