[Mailman-Users] Approved: <password>

Dave Filchak dfilchak at sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 10 00:58:09 CET 2007

I am trying to post to a one way (announce only) list using a user whose
moderation bit is set, but am using the method described in the FAQ i.e.
adding Approved: <password> to the first line of the body, with a
carriage return and blank line after it. It keeps rejecting it with the
standard "Sorry, this is an announce only list ...etc etc. Can someone
tell me if this still works and how and perhaps how I add this to the
header rather than the body?

Mailman Version 2.1.9

Thanks

Dave