[Mailman-Users] User with same name of a mailman list not receivinge-mails

Centro de Apoio Técnico da APM cat at apm.pt
Fri Feb 9 14:14:18 CET 2007

Hello,

My MTA is Postfix and I have other lists running of the same
mailinglist.domain.com just fine.
The problem here is that I have a user in my server that has mail
running in the domain.com and a list with the same name of that user
running in mailinglist.domain.com. And now the user wont receive the
messages.

My point is: how can I prevent the messages sent to user at domain.com
going to the list?

Thanks,