[Mailman-Users] Challenge/response

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Fri Feb 9 04:54:14 CET 2007

Brad Knowles writes:

 > Challenge/response is one of the most vile inventions that has ever
 > been applied to the concept of Internet e-mail.

*chuckle*

I wouldn't go so far, since the spam that evoked it is far worse, but
I'm steadfastly opposed to challenge-response.

If you absolutely *must* do this thing, be prepared to get violent
mail from.

Now that you're properly warned, I believe that there is a description
of how to integrate TMDA, a popular Python-based challenge-response
system, into Mailman in the Mailman FAQ wizard.  If not, I suppose
there would be one on the TMDA home page.