[Mailman-Users] Can't send email to non-local recipients

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sun Dec 30 21:37:44 CET 2007

On 12/30/07, Larry Zins wrote:

>  I can't believe mailman is so hard to get working...  What good is a
>  maillist that does'nt send out of the box it's on?

Before blaming Mailman, you might want to try to have some sort of
minimal understanding of how the other parts of a mail system work,
and how Mailman fits into that overall picture.

Blaming your car for being a piece of crap and not working isn't a
particularly useful or accurate activity to participate in, if you
couldn't be bothered to refill the fuel tank.