[Mailman-Users] Subscriptions being disabled

Robert Boyd Skipper robert at skipperweb.org
Wed Dec 26 18:54:56 CET 2007

Ok.  Here is another problem.

Today, I found that the subscriptions of twenty or so members have been disabled for
excessive bounces.  The message accompanying each disabled subscription is:

":fail: Domain skipperweb.org has exceeded the max emails per hour. Message discarded.

Now, this is odd, because there seems to have been only one message sent out for the
whole day.  I did not receive any previous bounce notifications from these addresses, so
if they are bouncing something with my listname on it, it isn't coming back to me in any
way that I can find it.  I've got the list-owner and the list-moderator set for my email
address.  I've got every notification I can find set for yes.  I have bounce processing
turned on.  The bounce_score_threshold is set for 5.0.

So, while I go and enable everyone's subscription again, maybe someone can throw some
more ideas at me.

Skipper

--
Robert Boyd Skipper