[Mailman-Users] Some members not receiving all posts

Robert Boyd Skipper robert at skipperweb.org
Fri Dec 21 00:08:49 CET 2007

I've looked through the FAQ and the archives, but can't locate an answer to this.  A few
members subscribed to my list say they are not receiving every post.  They know this by
scrolling down the posts that are replies, and seeing chunks in the history that they
never saw.  They can go to the online archive and find the missing posts.  Other users
seem not to have this problem.  More than one user has reported this problem.

Because it is sporadic and unpredictable, I don't know where to start troubleshooting.

Also, I did not install mailman myself.  My provider has made it available.  He is using
mailman 2.1.9.cp2.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

--
Robert Boyd Skipper