[Mailman-Users] Help a newbie out! How to list users of a specific list

Wed Dec 19 13:39:41 CET 2007

On 12/18/2007, Brad Knowles (brad at shub-internet.org) wrote:
> On the web interface, the closest we get is the "Membership
> Management" section.  If you have more users on the list than a
> certain built-in site-wide default, then this will be broken down by
> the first letter of their e-mail address.

Where is this default set? I had a list that mysteriously switched to
the view by letter mode, then a few days later, went back to listing
them all on a single page... from the above comment, I'm guessing that I
had added a member that put me over this limit, then removed one to put
me back under.

I'd like to bump it up a tad, so that doesn't happen again. Our lists
are fairly static, and will not be growing significantly in the future.

Thanks!

--

Best regards,

Charles