[Mailman-Users] forwarding messages from one list to another not asattachments

David Beaumont david at johmar.com
Tue Dec 11 03:32:40 CET 2007

yes thanks that is one FAQ I had read, with a slight amount of horror.  The
first suggestion is surely much too cumbersome for regular use, I take it
the 'Voila' is ironic. The second suggestion I could live with except that I
don't have server shell access and anyway it would not fix our particular
problem.

thanks

David