[Mailman-Users] forwarding messages from one list to another not as attachments

David Beaumont david at johmar.com
Tue Dec 11 02:25:55 CET 2007

We need to forward moderated emails from one list to another more
appropriate list.  However they always arrive munged up, losing the
originators email address and with the text as an attachment.  I.e. looking
pretty crap.  This must be a common requirement however I can't find
anything in the FAQ and all I can find in the archives is this with no
answer:

http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg24118.html

I always get a quick reply to these queries often simply pointing to me to a
FAQ I have missed, I think it may be different this time!

Thanks

David