[Mailman-Users] How to stop spam emails

Spyro Polymiadis spyropolymiadis at kromestudios.com
Mon Dec 10 06:57:58 CET 2007

Ive got it working with spamassassin just fine,

It gets spam checked as soon as its received by postfix, then it passes on to the mailman software - where non dropped spam gets checked again

I just have X-Spam-Flag: YES = discard (or hold for moderation in some more important lists) in my spam settings and for it not to accept mail from non list members (unless it's a public list) - ontop of that postfix does rbl checks etc and drops most spam now before it even hits spamassassin for checking..

Its worked a treat thus far..

Cheers
Spyro