[Mailman-Users] How to stop spam emails

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Sat Dec 8 18:05:35 CET 2007

Hi Cyndi:

I have been monitoring your situation. We offer a mailman hosting service
that does not require the client to move their entire hosting to us. Our
mailman clients have access to our mailscanner/spamassassin anti-spam system
for just $2 a month with great success. We have been offering mailman
services now for years and unlike many web hosts out there, we are committed
to supporting our mailman clients and not to ignoring them. Mailman is a
great software and we have enjoyed using and supporting it through the
years.

If you want more information, our mailman page is at
http://www.emwd.com/mailman.html.

Regards,
Brian
EMWD.com -  'Powered by Techies'