[Mailman-Users] How to stop spam emails

Cyndi Norwitz cyndi at tikvah.com
Sat Dec 8 09:12:54 CET 2007

   From: Brad Knowles <brad at shub-internet.org>
   Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 01:53:21 -0600

   I was talking about moving just your mailing lists, not all your ISP
   services. Of course you could link those two if you want, but there
   are plenty of mailing list only providers that you could at least
   check out.

As I said, I am happy with my ISP and have no plans to move my lists again.

If there is no way for me to filter spam, then I will live with it until my
ISP is able to fix the problem.  Every provider has strengths and
weaknesses and I believe it is a poor choice to suddenly switch around
simply because there is one feature missing.  Another provider will have a
different weakness.  And most of them will cost money.  My lists are free
with my account services.

Cyndi