[Mailman-Users] Changing the subscribers moderation flag

Kory Wheatley wheakory at isu.edu
Thu Dec 6 00:42:42 CET 2007

Question:

Every week we have a Mailman Mailing list that automatically has the
subscribers refreshed with a list in a file.  There's a step that I
would like to add in this automated process and wonder if its possible.
Would it be possible to write a procedure to uncheck the moderate flag
in the mailing list for seven email subscriber addresses which are
authorized to send to the list?  We only want a selected number to be
able to send emails without moderation but this has to be done to these
7 email addresses once a week after the list is refreshed with the
automated new subscriber list.  Can I use "withlist" and a python script
to do this.  I've written Python scripts but for this one I don't know
what options to change on the users subscribed configuration.