[Mailman-Users] Is there any way, where I can select more than one message to approve/discard?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Dec 5 16:33:35 CET 2007

On 12/5/07, Vinita Aggarwal wrote:

>  No... this option is not available.
>
>  Please suggest some other alternative.

There are command-line tools you could use, if you had privileged
access to a shell account on the server where Mailman is hosted (see
FAQs 3.61 & 4.71), but I don't think these are likely to be available
to you if you can't install a new version of Mailman.  There are also
some additional web administration tools (see FAQ 3.53), but I don't
think that any of them automate the problem you're having.  Of
course, you could always make source-code level changes to the
version of Mailman you're running, but then if you could do that then
you could probably upgrade to a more recent version.

As far as this particular issue is concerned, I'm afraid there aren't
many alternative options that are likely to be available to you.