[Mailman-Users] Is there any way, where I can select more than one message to approve/discard?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Dec 5 10:04:52 CET 2007

On 12/5/07, Vinita Aggarwal wrote:

>  I have a mailman list. Everyday, I am getting 20-30 messages (few are useful
>  and few are junks). I have to first approve the message to get circulated.
>
>  Is there any way, where I can select more than one message to
>  approve/discard?

If you're using a recent version of Mailman, at the top and bottom of
the web page that shows the moderation queue for each list is a check
box that says "Discard all messages marked Defer".  You'll have to
take explicit action on those messages you want to allow through the
system, but leave the rest set to "Defer", which should be the
default.

Then select this one check box, and hit the button which says "Submit
All Data".