[Mailman-Users] "About" text from top of subscribe page

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Dec 4 23:08:01 CET 2007

Chris Arnold wrote:

>In what file is the text from the "about" area of the subscribe page
>found? I have looked in handlers and scripts and templates.

If all you want to do is add something to that section to appear before
the "To see the collection of prior postings to the list" line, you
can put that in the list's General Options->info attribute.

If you want to make more extensive changes, the template is
listinfo.html and it can be edited for a specific list via the admin
"Edit the public HTML pages and text files"->"General list information
page" links, or a site-wide or domain or list specific edited version
can be made per
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.048.htp>.