[Mailman-Users] Shared non-member filters

Larry Rosenbaum rosenbaumlm at ornl.gov
Tue Dec 4 15:20:53 CET 2007

>> I think you mean
>> <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1220144&group_id=103&atid=300103>.
>>
>> This patch allows specifying the name of a list (say list2) in list1's
>> accept_these_nonmembers so that members of list2 can post to list1
>> even if they aren't members of list1.
>
> Yep, thats it, thanks! According to the bug tracker, this patch will
> be included in 2.1.10...
I would really like it if this feature were expanded so that members of
list2 could post to list1 even if they are members of list1 and have
their "moderate" flag on.  Sometimes it's easier to maintain a list of
allowed posters than it is to search for them on list1 and fiddle with
the moderate flag.