[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.9 cp2

Michael Austin mcaustinsr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 04:47:22 CET 2007

I am running Mailman 2.1.9 cp2 and every member on my list is getting the
montly reminder about their password.  I've looked everywhere for the
component to turn that off.  Can someone tell me how to disable that
feature?

Also, is there a way to find answers without having to be on a mailing
list?  Maybe something more along the lines of a newsgroup type setting?

Thank you,

--
Michael