[Mailman-Users] httpd.conf Rewrite rules with ZOPE to use mailman.

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes at hal-pc.org
Mon Dec 3 08:10:45 CET 2007

Finally, I changed using withlist the URL to the IP address and that
made things point to things in a better fashion, but now I get the
infamous message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /pipermail/linuxmednews-announce
on this server.
Apache/2.2.6 (Fedora) Server at 7 2.5 1.3 x9 .1 24 (remove spaces and
x for the real IP) Port 80

I've checked the permission with check_perms and I did the chmod o-x
private thing but no change, it is still forbidden to go to the
archives.

-- IV