[Mailman-Users] problems with new web host and "too many complaints"

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Fri Aug 31 06:39:33 CEST 2007

On 8/30/07, Jonathan Dill wrote:

>  Has anyone else run into a situation like this and have some practical
>  advice?  They have been asking me about technical ways to circumvent the
>  problem, but that sounds like a really bad idea to me for several
>  reasons, I don't want to be a party to that.  I'm wondering if they
>  should just say to heck with this hosting company, but the customer is
>  concerned that moving to yet another ISP is going to be just as painful
>  a process as it was moving to this one, and I am not entirely sure that
>  they wouldn't run into the same "complaint" problem with another host.

Well, you haven't really given us any real details as to the nature
of the problem or the nature of the complaints.  So, I'm not sure
that anyone can give you any advice that will be useful.

I can say that I'd expect to see more support from your new ISP, and
if they're willing to treat you this way this soon after you
switched, I have to wonder how they're going to treat you in the
future.