[Mailman-Users] Mailman post being blocked / filtered

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Thu Aug 30 20:37:45 CEST 2007

That's like asking how you keep criminals from breaking into other
peoples houses -- you don't.

If you control the mail servers in question, then you can ensure that
they don't reject amy of your list messages.

Otherwise, the best you can do is ensure that your reverse DNS is set
up correctly and do daily checks of all the known blacklists to see if
the IP address of your mailing list server has been listed.

--
Brad Knowles <brad at shub-Internet.org>

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 30, 2007, at 12:42 PM, "Fitzpatrick, Ted" <Ted.Fitzpatrick at dof.ca.gov