[Mailman-Users] Fixed the To address problem now additional issues

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Aug 30 16:49:48 CEST 2007

Mervyn Kahn wrote:

>Thanks for responding.
>No I do not have any address in the outgoing CC
>The problem only started after the correction in Mailman of the To Line
>So that it would display the recipients address.
> Up until the correction or update, it would not display the address of the
>recipient.
>As soon as that was corrected --Bingo the CC address started appearing.
>Strangely though there is no address epasella at gmail.com

Please provide an exact copy of all the headers of the message to and
from Mailman. I.e., send a message to Mailman with a Bcc: to yourself
and then get the raw headers of this Bcc: and those of the message
Mailman sends. You may edit addresses/domains for privacy if you wish,
but post these sets of headers for our analysis.