[Mailman-Users] mailman, attachment and digital sign

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Aug 30 16:44:42 CEST 2007

Marco De Rossi wrote:

>I tried to turn off all "Content Filtering" but it didn't fixed the
>signature problem.
>Some other suggestion?
>
>Thanks, Marco De Rossi
>

>On Thu, 2 Aug 2007, Brad Knowles wrote:
>
>> On 8/2/07, Marco De Rossi wrote:
>>
>> >  We have modifed mailman so now it not add the message footer anymore.
>> >  Now we still have this problem only when we send digital signed e-mail
>> >  *with attachment*.

What kind of signature are you using? Are you using PGP/MIME to sign
the message with attachment? Mailman doesn't normally break these
signatures.

Can you look at the raw messages to and from Mailman and identify what
changes cause the signature to break? This information will help us
suggest a solution.