[Mailman-Users] Fixed the To address problem now additional issues

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Aug 30 03:10:55 CEST 2007

Mervyn Kahn wrote:

>After running a test, I now have an e mail address appearing in the CC when
>it arrives.
>How do I get rid of this?

Did you send the post with a Cc: to epasella at gmail.com? That's what it
looks like. If you don't want Cc:s in the delivered posts, don't put
any Cc:s in the original.

>And how do I correct the From issue so that it only has the following:
>teamepasella at gmail.com

The mail being sent by Mailman has

From: teamepasella at gmail.com

It is Microsoft Outlook that is making up

FROM: epasella-bounces at gmail.com; on behalf of;
Teamepasella[teamepasella at gmail.com]

when it displays the received mail. To 'correct' this problem, read the
mail with some mail client other than MS Outlook. As I said before,