[Mailman-Users] more help with mailman configure and GID

Christopher Adams adamsca at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 01:45:05 CEST 2007

I honestly like it when my questions are skimmed over. It makes me
realize that I have way more resources to fix things than I initially
think.

In this case, it was a "simple" case of the mailman /etc/passwd user
entry showing a GID that didn't match the /etc/group mailman entry. I
did try changing the /etc/group mailman entry to the actual GID that
it was looking for, but the mailman installation broke. Eventually, I
noticed that there was a mismatch.

So, all should be okay. Thanks for ignoring me.

--
Christopher Adams
adamsca at gmail.com