[Mailman-Users] Size threshold

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Aug 29 23:04:28 CEST 2007

On 8/29/07, Ivan Van Laningham wrote:

>  For version 2.1.8, I've got "Should a digest be dispatched daily when
>  the size threshold isn't reached?" set to "Yes", but no digests have
>  gone out for two days.  The size is set to 128k, and the digest.mbox is
>  only 43k.  Individual emails are being distributed and being appended to
>  the digest.mbox.  Is there a known bug here?  Do I need to worry?

Unless I'm mistaken, if the Mailman cron jobs are properly running,
there should be a nightly digest sent out, if there is anything at
all in the digest.mbox file to be sent, regardless of whether or not
you have reached the threshold.

Check your cron jobs and the log files to see if there are any errors
preventing digests from being sent.