[Mailman-Users] Limit to the Number of Subscribers for each list?

wittygal diane at wittygal.com
Wed Aug 29 09:52:59 CEST 2007

Hi,
I have my account hosted on bluehost. I have 5 new email lists that have
been transferred to me from other mailman lists on a closing isp.

The problem is there are delays from when a message is receive until it is
sent out.  Blue host support tells me that mailman only supports up to 150
subscribers per list.  Is this true?

What other reason could there be for such a problem.  They tell me that
phplist doesn't have the problems mailman does.

Is there some response to this I could refer them to.