[Mailman-Users] Need Help...

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Aug 29 03:50:37 CEST 2007

Andi Mappesona wrote:

>I've tried to build a web interface for mailman with php. Until now i
>can do mass subcription, mass unsubsribe. I use mailman shell command to
>make it all. But I can't find a way to make a moderator page, I can't
>find a command that can retrieve the pending subscriber, to make a
>banlist and the others privacy policy like in the mailman cgi-bin web
>interface. Is  there a way to make it all ?

There are at least two ways to do this. One is to create your own
Python/Mailman scripts to supplement add_members, remove_members, etc.
to do what you want and invoke those from your php scripts.

The other is to get and post to the web admindb interface directly from
your php scripts. This search
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=site%3Amail.python.org++inurl%3Amailman++wget>
may help you find more on this.