[Mailman-Users] a few questions about the NNTP gateway

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sun Aug 26 07:39:25 CEST 2007

On 8/25/07, Manlio Perillo wrote:

>  Do the debian maintainer of Mailman frequent this mailing list?

Not so far as I know.

Improved contact between our project and the other projects which
take our code and create binary packages is one thing that we would
like to work on, but of course the two biggest problems are:

	1.  Finding out which projects are actually doing what with
		our code

And:

	2.  Motivating them to actually come talk to us about their
		changes

If you know who the maintainer of the Debian packages is, and you can
light a fire under them to get them to come participate on this list,
we'd appreciate that.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0