[Mailman-Users] problem updating mailman in Plesk from 2.15 to 2.19

Mervyn Kahn mk at epasella.com
Thu Aug 23 19:36:49 CEST 2007

Can anyone assist with resolving this problem for me?
Need to know about updating Mailman in Plesk from 2.15 to 2.19
I received the following response from Support at tecktonic who tried to
update Mailman for me:

I worked on this for quite a bit yesterday and came to the conclusion today
after talking
with my senior that it runs the risk of breaking plesk by forcing an
install.

Also, there are currently no mailman 2.1.9 releases for the current distro
you are running, CentOS 4.5.
The release that I had been looking at in plesk was for CentOS 5.

If one is released it can be upgraded easily without fear of breaking
anything.
This, however, is not the case at the moment.

Thank you.

Mervyn Kahn