[Mailman-Users] virtual host problem - mail not originatingfromsubdomain

David Buntin dbuntin at gvtc.com
Tue Aug 21 06:43:30 CEST 2007

Thanks.

This is what I've come to suspect as well (that the incoming MTA is doing
the rewriting.) With SMTPDirect.py it is easy to log the output of Mailman.
Is there an equivalent way to log the input before any processing of the
incoming mail has been performed?

I'm using sendmail as my MTA. I know this is beyond Mailman, but do you know
if there is an easy way to get sendmail to log its output to Mailman??

I am using a CNAME DNS alias for subdomain.domain.com. I've tried using a MX
record without luck. I'll try again and take it up the issues with my server
host.

Thanks again for your help,
David