[Mailman-Users] Subscribing to my list

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sat Aug 18 07:40:54 CEST 2007

On 8/17/07, Julie Zbeetnoff wrote:

>  I did not receive confirmation to join my own list but rather I received a
>  confirmation to join this mailman list which I realize powers my list
>  googalistic at horizenplus.com

They may use Mailman to run their mailing lists, but they have
complete control over their systems and if you have any questions as
to what is going on, you need to talk to them -- we don't run your
mailing lists, until you told us about this site we had no idea they
were using our software, and we do not have any influence with them.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0