[Mailman-Users] How to enable piping in /etc/aliases?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Aug 14 23:44:26 CEST 2007

On 8/14/07, Thomas Anderson wrote:

>>  This is a Debian/Etch or Exim problem, and has nothing to do with
>>  Mailman, except that Mailman gets caught by the fallout.
>
>  I was hoping someone reading this mailing list has had the same problem
>  and could share the solution.

I understand, but the problem is that there are a lot more people
running Debian/Etch and/or Exim who are likely to have run into this
problem and who are subscribed to their respective mailing lists, as
opposed to running the exact same configuration you are and
subscribed to this one.

We support a wide variety of OSes and several different MTAs, in
conjunction with Mailman.  That said, we don't have that many
subscribers as a whole.  So, the odds of finding someone here with
the exact same configuration you do is pretty slim.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0