[Mailman-Users] How to enable piping in /etc/aliases?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Aug 14 05:50:11 CEST 2007

On 8/13/07, Thomas Anderson wrote:

>  I want to enable piping in /etc/aliases. GNU/Debian Etch has piping
>  disabled by default and that makes Mailman not work with Exim4.

This is a Debian/Etch or Exim problem, and has nothing to do with
Mailman, except that Mailman gets caught by the fallout.

Try using their documentation, their FAQs, their mailing lists,
etc... to sort out this issue.  You're not likely to be able to get
anything in the way of support on an OS or MTA-specific question like
this on a mailing list devoted to supporting Mailman.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0