[Mailman-Users] messages approved

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Aug 8 04:25:34 CEST 2007

On 8/7/07, Gustavo U. Navarro wrote:

>  I have a problem...
>  I autorizate a message for the list pendent of approve ,,, but I need
>  that the message not can be send...
>
>  Could you help me for stop the message
>
>  I have use mailman and postfix

Once you approve the message, there's nothing else in the Mailman
system that will stop that message going out.  At least, not in the
web administration part of the system.

If you have command-line access to the server, you can stop the
Mailman and/or postfix processes as soon as you realize the problem,
but there's probably going to be a certain number of messages that
will already have been delivered and you won't have any way to get
those back.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0