[Mailman-Users] Digest not being sent

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Fri Aug 3 02:34:21 CEST 2007

On 8/2/07, Christopher Adams wrote:

>  So, what controls the time that the daily digest is sent out if the
>  threshold hasn't been reached? There is a 'senddigests' script in the
>  /mailman/cron directory, but I am at a loss as to when it is fired
>  off.

You have to put that cron job in your crontab, usually for the root
user.  If not for root, then at least for the mailman user.

If your digest exceeds the maximum size you set, then Mailman will go
ahead and fire off a digest anyway, even if you haven't reached the
deadline.

If you've got problems with digests, the first thing to look for is
the cron jobs.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0